Grupo Avinea was born to offer a comprehensive portfolio, focused on the consumer and guided by innovation, sustainability and organic production under the following brands: Argento, Otronia, Cruz de Piedra, Pacheco Pereda and Cuesta del Madero.
As part of Alejandro Bulgheroni Family Vineyards, Avinea seeks to lead Argentine viticulture in a sustainable way, respecting our environment and developing brands of high perceived value, sold internationally.
Avinea group is present in more than 50 countries and has been one of the top argentine wine groups regarding sales in Europe during the last 10 years.
- 01FRUIT PURITY
- 02eXPRESSION OF TERROIR
- 03Organic Vineyards
Sustainability & Organic Vineyards
- 355 hectares certified to date. Data 2021.
- Production capacity of 210.000 cases of 9lts.
- Global Estándar Food Safety - “Current Certificates – Mendoza”: Nº20220050B / Nº20220052B
- BSCI code adhesion
- FDA Registration
- Organic certificate grape and wines
- Fairtrade Certification
- Drip irrigation
- Residual water treatment plant
- Recycled packaging
#1 ORGANIC PRODUCER OF ARGENTINA*
* Data from Argencert 2021
SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE WINE PRODUCTION AREA
600 - 1400 MASL
100 - 600 MASL
300 - 450 MASL
9 - 76 MASL
About MendozaMendoza is unique for a number of reasons:
- Desert climate
- Pure mountain water
- High altitude viticulture
- Wine culture & people
About ChubutChubut is unique for a number of reasons:
- Extreme viticulture of Patagonia
- Perfect sanitary grape due to permanent winds
- Shortest vegetative grapevine cycle of the world
- One of the few cool climate of Argentina
- 100% pioneer land